Jaguar Land Rover, Madrid
- Ver referencia salarial*
ON-BOARD SOFTWARE ENGINEER (m/f/d).
* Product Impact & Scope of Innovation: Responsible for development of AutoSAR application, middleware, application and/or complex driver software for new JLR ECUs, this code can range from vehicle level across multiple ECU's to single ECU level depending on product and systems.
* Technical Expertise: Extensive knowledge of Systems Architecture and development. Experience of feature development coupled with a deep understanding of C, AutoSAR, Configuration & Virtualisation.
* Teamwork and Leadership: Positive team player, with the strength of character to drive non expert software engineers and mechanical engineers to support the development of robust code.
* Understanding the business: Understands team & group goals.
* Problem Solving: Issue resolution is a key skill and software is often the quickest but most complex to understand due to its lack of physical nature. It is critical that the role is capable of using extensive theory-based problem solving as repeating defects is often very time consuming and difficult, so being able to develop a list of theoretical root causes and be able to eliminate these through analysis / test is fundamental.
* Coach, Train & Mentor: Shares knowledge with others through regular training and delivery support is fundamental to this role also.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Degree (Master or PhD) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, or similar.
* Experience with active developing of software • Deep knowledge in C / C++, Matlab.
* Several years of professional experience in a Scrum/ Agile role incl. experience and lessons learned outside the textbook.
* Experience in agile and classical software development methods.
* Good analytical skills.
* A resilient and enthusiastic who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs.
* An individual with the ability to prioritize their workload.
* A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas.
* An effective team player who supports team members.
* The role needs an individual who is highly creative and can think laterally.
ASSISTED AND AUTOMATED DRIVING
Our Assisted and Automated Driving team brings together expertise in automated driving, computer science and vehicle connectivity. With our partner NVIDIA, we are developing software and AI-powered driver assistance systems, autonomous driving solutions, as well as connected services for future vehicles.
Responding to changing lifestyles and mobility trends, this is cutting-edge technology that will keep us at the forefront of delivering the world class and modern luxury driving experiences our customers love.
Part of a global team, you'll collaborate with colleagues in the USA, China, Hungary, Ireland, and the UK amongst others, contributing to our award-winning products and playing a key role in reimagining the future of luxury and design with innovation.
You'll help develop the software, computer vision, AI, automation, and advance driver assist systems that are powering our next generation of vehicles. More international than ever before, our diverse team, work autonomously across multiple global sites in a hybrid, Agile and collaborative way. The systems being developed cover a wide range of autonomy from ADAS level 1 to ADAS level 4.
This is your chance to join us at a truly pivotable moment as we head towards increasing levels of automated driving. You'll work on new architecture and technology and will partner with the best, creating our own operating system.
What differentiates us from the rest? Well, we're a small and fast-moving OEM where you'll be part of the whole ADD process and take pride in seeing the outcome of your work with the launch of every new vehicle.
At Jaguar Land Rover, we are passionate about our people. They are at the heart of our business. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive culture that is representative of our global customers and the society in which we live; a culture in which every one of our employees can bring their authentic self to work, and reach their full potential.
FIND OUT MORE
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Find out what to expect at each stage of the process along with some hints and tips.
FIND OUT MORE
Find out more about working here in our JLR Life Blog:
FIND OUT MORE
WHAT WE OFFER
We look after our employees by offering a host of benefits and investing in their talent through award-winning training
FIND OUT MORE
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.