Layout & Gameplay Capture Artist
- Ver referencia salarial*
Layout & Gameplay Capture Artist - Core Games : MARVEL STRIKE FORCE
Scopely is looking for a talented Layout & Gameplay Capture Artist with expertise in Unity and a passion for cinema and action movies, to join Flamed, our growing creative agency in Barcelona. You will work on the leading mobile Strategy game Marvel Strike Force.
If you are a skilled capture artist with a sense of storytelling combined with a passion for strategy games, this position is for you!
You must have an interest in the mobile games market and stay professionally up-to-date on current pop culture trends (i.e. social media, fashion, design, movies, tv, etc). You will thrive in an agile environment and will be working in a multiskilled collaborative creative team regularly interacting with Motion Designers, 3D Animators, Creative Directors, and Project Managers. Your work will impact all the stages of the game's marketing spectrum: Game Trailers, User Acquisition ads, Social Channels, app store assets, and more.
What you will do:
* Learn to use all game builds to compose various in-game animations
* Collaborate with the creative team in brainstorms, ideations, and storyboards before production.
* Build and capture quality sequences in-game to be used in advertising, trailers, and social creatives.
* Compose and capture still shots of gameplay and 3D models
* Edit footage and retouch images to enhance the quality of the deliverable
* Build impactful scenes by playing around with camera angles, actions, and visual effects
* Work with attention to detail in a constructive cross-feedback environment.
What you will need:
* Some experience in unity is a must either as a Capture Artist, Pre-visualisation Artist, or 3D environment Artist.
* Minimum 2 years experience in gaming, marketing services or film industry.
* Previous experience building scenes and animation layouts in Unity.
* Strong sense of composition, color, and animation timing.
* A good sense of storytelling and understanding of cinematic language, camera terminology with the ability to use motion blur, depth of field and other effects, to create realism.
* Experience with video production software including Premiere and AfterEffects
* Capable of working in a very collaborative environment and in an iterative process
* Excellent communication skills in English.
* Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
* Enjoys collaborating with designers, video editors and motion designers to deliver great advertising and marketing creativity.
Hybrid / remote work: hybrid work for most of the year (1-2 days per week in the office), with some remote-first periods (time-zone limitations apply).
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek Fleet Command, Looney Tunes World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival, YAHTZEE With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company's 'World's Most Innovative Companies' and #2 on Deloitte's 'Technology Fast 500' as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people's lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit scopely.com.
A list of current Scopely titles can be viewed at:
For the latest news on Scopely please refer to:
Show more Show less
Top skills for this role
Build these skills listed on the job description or by the job poster.
Attention to Detail
Adobe Premiere Pro
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.