Lead Risk Modeling Analysis Specialist
General Electric, Madrid
- Ver referencia salarial*
Job Description SummaryReview, update and analyze complex financial & operational models for Multi Year Service Agreements signed between the Gas Power business unit and customers, mainly utilities, to maintain their Gas Turbine Power Plants, using a proprietary modeling tool and following strict policies and guidelines, while ensuring the accuracy of the financial model, process rigor and compliance as well as identifying potential contract risks, including commercial, technical & operational risks, as well as opportunities for productivity
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with Operations & Finance teams to perform annual review of the financial performance vs. budget and update projections for each contract.
- Understand contractual terms & conditions; identify potential risks & opportunities
- Understand gas turbine technology operating & maintenance considerations.
- Understand Multi Year agreements policies, modeling procedures & business forecasting standards.
- Drive modeling uniformity through close collaboration with the rest of the global Modeling team as well as with the Technology & Productivity organization, Finance, Operations and Commercial teams.
- Provide detailed scenario & variance analysis; identify & recommend ways to maximize contractual profitability.
- Provide training and analytical support to the Operations team in ongoing contract execution to maximize contract profitability based on unit operational profile, contractual requirements, technology state of the art and financial / accounting rules within GE Gas Power.
- Support Operations team on financial forecasting and renegotiations analysis by executing What-If Simulations and scenarios for different operating / contractual alternatives.
- Partner with Risk, Commercial & Operations teams during the handover process for new contracts by providing Quality Assurance and Controllership of the Financial Model.
- Partner with Risk Finance leaders, Operations team and HQ Controllership to support the implementation of new revenue recognition standards into the modeling tool.
- Asses and review the accounting policy updates into the financial models as needed, analyzing and reporting financial impacts
- Reduce cycle time for the Contract Margin Review process by means of improving the Modeling Tool with a close collaboration with the IT team of project managers & software developers.
- Support and implement simplification initiatives to expedite the analytical review of the contracts and reduce low value activities on the Contract Review Process.
- Communicate regarding all of the above topics to any level of management; proactively engage others and influence to drive action.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering, Finance or Technical field from an accredited university or college complemented with experience in industrial area.
- Advanced MS Excel user with experience on sensitivity analysis & simulation processes.
- At least 1 year of work experience, ideally in an analytical role, or project/process management role, combined with business exposure.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills combined with great communication ability.
- Results oriented and deadline driven personality
- Fluent in English
- 3 years of work experience, ideally in an analytical role, or project/process management role, combined with business exposure.
- Strong interpersonal & leadership abilities.
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role with ability to influence others in a highly matrixed environment.
- Experience communicating with executives level leaders.
- Leadership Program graduate.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment with multiple demanding priorities.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple time zones in a culturally diverse group.
- Ability to understand and operate sophisticated Technical and Financial Models.
- Ability to support the Risk function
- Good understanding of gas turbine contracts, business processes & execution.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Job number: R3660134
Date posted : 2022-10-05
Employment type: Mid-Career
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.