SALES AREA MANAGER (SPAIN)
Tailor&Fox, Madrid, Madrid - Spagna
For our Client, an important Multinational Company operating in the Defense and Security Business, for the strengthening of the internal staff, we are looking for the following profile:
SALES AREA MANAGER
The best Candidate is a person with deep passion for Defense and Security sector, with at least 5 years of experience as Area Sales Manager in Spanish market. The candidate has preferebly an Engineering or Financial Degree.
It is essential the knowledge of sell and negotiation techniques and a previous experience in similar roles (knowledge of finance, credit risk control, international business rules and procedures).
The candidate is responsible for driving the business to achieve the target assigned by the Business. He/she manages the business with the objectives of growing the penetration and the overall market shares for the entire product portfolio. The products include a state of the art technology for a wide range of trucks, multirole and Armoured vehicles.
He/she will manage the entire complexity of Defence and Security Business requiring a full understanding of strategies, culture, policies, procedures and relationships. The Business is based on a Sales model of a multi-years contracts addressing the entire life cycle of Product Portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Propose, define and implement the Country/Region Sales Strategy identifying customers, opportunities, relevant stakeholders, key players and main tenders.
- Develop and run the appropriate execution plan within the agreed strategy
- Build high value networks to better implement the strategy and underpin a successful execution plan within the Defence and Security Business
- Introduce the best practise of Defence and Security business through Sales model approach, KPI and processes.
- Responsible for the achievement of Market sales objectives in terms of market share, volumes and margins assigned;
- Propose the annual Business Plans and implement a stake-holders network within the country market to ensure maximum sales performance;
- Propose the rolling forecast (PO process) manage the Planning, Forecasting, Ordering & Scheduling processes in connection with the Commercial Logistics Dept.;
- Develop and implement sales marketing initiatives (promotional events, demonstrations, open days, factory visits and product presentations);
- Provide to central functions input in terms of pricing, development opportunities, service level standard, competitors scenario;
- Explore new business opportunities with local/international channels (governmental and international institutions tenders);
- Assess the market potential and its trends and propose the required actions to further develop the business and monitor competitors’ activity in the Market;
- Coordinate the activity with Central Functions (Engineering, Proposal Management, Finance and After Sales);
- Develop the business in the assigned territory working closely to the local players and existing group organization.
The successful Candidate will have a strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy and team orientation and also a very good verbal and written communication.
The candidate must be fluent in Spanish (mothertongue or C2 level) and in English as well and it is appreciated a good knowledge of Spanish Market in Defense and Security area.
Place of work: Madrid (Spain)
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.