Head of Acquisition Marketing (m/f/d)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
In a nutshell
Experteer is looking for a Head of Acquisition Marketing (m/f/d) to steer the marketing channel mix, deep dive into data and grow overall performance of Experteer's acquisition marketing.
Are you a mediator who is tough on numbers and knows how to increase conversions? Are you passionate about working in a team to drive technology adoption and marketing performance? Then knock on our door.
Why are you important for Experteer?
You will play a key role in steering the operational budget allocation across channels. You will have a huge impact on how we acquire new customers for our premium career service of over 6 million members. You will work closely with your marketing and BI colleagues to drive our business and increase the share of voice of the Experteer brand.
What will you do here:
- Define and improve acquisition marketing strategy and framework to shape how Experteer spends a 7-figure marketing budget
- Develop existing team members and hire new employees
- Drive implementation of strategy by collaborating with team members and other stakeholders
- Conduct market research, customer and data analysis
- Understand cross-channel, cross-device behaviour
- You have at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, including budget responsibility
- You have strong analytical skills and understand the online media landscape
- You are a structured person with the ability to multitask
- You are hands-on who is passionate about your work
- You speak fluent English – German is a plus
What do we offer you:
- To work for a service who’s purpose is to enable people to find a new and better job
- A dynamic and multinational team
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich with flexibility to work from home
- Feedback and space for personal development
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this position See all open positions