CRM Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
- Drive Experteer’s CRM Sales Strategy and CRM optimization efforts
- Leverage proprietary data and analytics to develop strategies that invest against our most valuable customers
- Drive test-and-learn (i.e. A/B-testing) campaigns across the customer journey to enhance contact optimization strategies and overall ROI
- Collaborate across teams to drive greater levels of automation, using data and technology to build dynamic, intelligence-led messages and communication rhythms along the customer journey.
- Build an effective ongoing dialog with customers and prospects by utilizing segmentation, promotions, channel delivery and content to maximize positive engagement and sales
- Investigate new formats and channels to engage users beyond email
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM sales and knowledge of a common CRM system
- High degree of diligence and attention to detail
- Sales experience preferred
- Excellent analytical abilities and bias for customer-centric planning
- Ability to dive into data to develop consumer insights that inform strategy
- Fluent English language skills with German preferred.
- Strong collaborative spirit, and relationship-builder both internally and externally
- Strong Excel & PPT skills
- A highly talented, dynamic, and multinational team.
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies.
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally.
- Freedom for personal development.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to email@example.comApply for this position See all open positions