Intelygenz Software, Madrid
- Ver referencia salarial*
Salary: €35.000 - €40.000
Expires at: 2020-03-05
Intelygenz is a business technological partner that helps companies fulfill their business dreams. Our mission is to help customers and partners by translating the latest technology trends into business opportunities.
We have helped more than 100 companies to develop and start their products, and we work and partner with industry leaders.
At Intelygenz, we put the quality of our projects first. We're looking for a great QA Engineer to help us ensure it's at its best.
Who would not love finishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf® battle? and have a meeting in Mordor? or to participate in a paella contest, canyoning or going to an event in Poland? In Intelygenz you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
What are you going to do?
- You will be part of an agile team of amazing developers. and even better people!
- Dailys, retrospectives…
- Quality is a must for us.
- Continuous integration, test, and delivery are part of our DNA
- Are used to work with Cucumber
- Have experience working with Jira
- Java is a familiar language for you
- Test Automatization (scripts) is something that you are used to work with
- Have Motivation for the testing and pleasure to analyze the applications in search of failures
- Know how to make a Definition of test plan
- Create the functional tests and the realization of those test reports
Nice to have
- Flexible schedule
- Remote working: up to 3 days per week
- Tech programs: continuous training (1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) Open bar of Udemy
- Events in and outside Madrid (tickets + transport + accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Flexible retribution: restaurant, transport and kindergarten
- Health insurance (50% granted)
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Parties and team building events
- Being part of this great team!
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.