Senior Python Developer
Intelygenz Software, Madrid
- Ver referencia salarial*
Salary: €38.000 - €44.000
Expires at: 2019-12-10
Intelygenz is a software development company, which founding partners are vocational developers. Our mission is to help customers and partners by translating the latest technology trends into business opportunities. We have helped more than 100 companies to develop and start their products, and we work and partner with industry leaders.
We know our success is in our people and in the high-quality of our code that we develop from Madrid and San Francisco.
Who would not love finishing a daily and going straight to a Nerf® battle? Or have a meeting in Mordor? Or to participate in a paella contest, canyoning or going to an event in Polonia?
At Intelygenz you will find a place to grow and learn in an international environment, surrounded by all the coffee (tea or cocoa) that you want! We even design our own t-shirt, one for every anniversary.
Our tech team is growing and we are looking for software engineers! Right now we’re looking for a Senior Python Developer to bring their expertise to some great projects, learn in a friendly, collaborative environment, and innovate with us.
We are totally committed with microservices architecture embracing Clean Code, ATDD, HonestCode, and Cloud Computing, all of this in an agile environment and a DevOps culture.
As a Senior Python Developer at Intelygenz you will:
- Be part of an agile team of amazing developers. and even better people!
- Participate in dailies, retrospectives, etc.
- Deliver quality code because this is a must for us
- Continuous integration, test, and delivery since it's part of our DNA
- At least 4 years of experience working with object-oriented programming languages such as Python
- Good development practices are a must for you
- Interest in scalable, distributed architectures
- Enjoy working in an agile and collaborative group
- Knowledge of ETL
- Experience leading teams of 3-4 people
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Familiar with TDD/ATDD
- Able to communicate in English
- Desire to learn and constant curiosity
- Ability to adapt to different environments and projects
- A great environment and amazing workmates
- The possibility to grow as a professional within our company
- Ongoing training - stay up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Tech programs: 1 hour per week to learn with your co-workers)
- Courses and certifications granted (AWS, Google Cloud…) and open bar of Udemy
- Innovative environment - we have a start-up soul: passionate about new technologies, always seeking to improve, and getting adapted to changes and needs constantly
- Office in Callao area, one of the coolest in Madrid
- Gympass and football, basketball, paddle and runners team
- Possible to work from home up to 3 days/week
- Flexible working hours so you can balance your professional and personal life
- Budget for tech events in and outside Madrid (tickets+transport+accommodation, even outside Europe)
- Beers in the office on Thursday evenings
- Flexible retribution (restaurant tickets, transport and kindergarten)
- Health Insurance (50% granted)
- Possibility to temporarily travel to San Francisco. We cover additional travel expenses such as travel and accommodation
- Parties and team building events such as surf, canyoning, cinema together once a year and even a paella competition!
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.