Digital Designer - UI/UX
The Boston Consulting Group, Madrid
- Ver referencia salarial*
Digital Designer - UI/UX
WHAT YOU'LL DO
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Being the primary contact for consultant teams with questions regarding the optimal architecture of digital products for multiple devices, from user flow to delivery.
- Design of client-specific websites with the use of available content management systems and web technologies as applicable
- Optimization of the architecture, interactions and hierarchy of content following the user-centered design (UCD) principles
- Ensuring a consistent approach to design.
- Selecting photography, creating icons and graphics, and coordinating web content production
- Using deep knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CC (Illustrator and Photoshop mainly), InVision, and other common prototyping and digital design tools
- Being a design thought partner – understand the context and apply creative solutions
- Collaborating with proofreading, storytelling and content teams to ensure BCG quality standards
- Executing complex and ambiguous edits with minimal direction
- Taking part of meetings with the client, understanding and translating the briefing into a solid UX/UI proposal. Defining the timeline of the projects you work on
- Supporting all design decisions with creative, strategic and/or business reasoning
- Pitching creative concepts, mock ups and discussing ideas with internal clients
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Arts, Information Technology, Digital Design or any other related field
- Experience in Human Centered Design methodologies, UX/UI principles, creation of user flows, agile project approach, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, UI guides, medium and high-fidelity prototypes, etc.
- B2B experience, very strong business acumen and understanding, and experience in a professional services environment
- Expert skill level in Adobe CC (Illustrator and Photoshop mainly), Sketch, InVision. Not required but highly appreciated: InDesign, After Effects, Hype, Muse or other digital design applications.
- Good understanding of key development languages for web, mobile and AR/VR environments, as well as their specific design requirements
- Knowledge of visual design theory (i.e., composition, color theory, typography etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration skills, a solution-based attitude, and the ability to work with people with diverse skillsets and backgrounds
- Ability to have a flexible approach from a design and working style perspective depending on project and client needs
YOU'LL WORK WITH
A career in design at BCG involves bringing deep strategic, user experience and visual expertise into product development, helping to deliver breakthrough products that engage and inspire. We have extensive knowledge of design thinking and human-centered design, and are fluent in the latest technological innovation.
YOUR EMPLOYEE TYPE IS
YOUR JOB TYPE IS
WHO WE ARE
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
Design Studios is a network of creative leaders, technology strategists, graphic designers, videographers, illustrators and more that is committed to translating complex business ideas into compelling, beautifully designed visual solutions. We consult with our clients early in the creative process to consider the most effective deliverables including innovative print, digital delivery, multimedia solutions, and distribution channels.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Digital Designer - UI/UX | The Boston Consulting Group
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.