- Ver referencia salarial*
This is Signaturit: a SaaS company with a strong tech & legal background made up of a highly competent, committed and yet humble group of people that are working hard to take the company to the next level.
Working with us is highly challenging and rewarding at the same time. Are you a hands-on type of person with a curious mind? Someone people can trust? Are you constantly learning and eager to take on new challenges yet not afraid of being yourself? If yes, this position might be for you. Keep reading!
We are looking for a meticulous Front-end Developer to join our product team and to help us deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform. You will develop yourself in the best environment possible, full of talented but humble Signabuddies.
You will work with the design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
As a Front-end Developer at Signaturit you will:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Contribute to technical discussions and architecture
- Design new projects using patterns and clean code
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company, such as testing, continuous integration and delivery, and scalable architecture
- Mentor younger developers, helping them grow both technically and throughout their career path
- Provide support on escalated technical issues
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (such as Less/Sass) and frameworks (Bootstrap 3 and 4)
- Having worked with gulp and webpack
- Experience with unit and integration tests. Understand quality is everyone's responsibility
- Solid experience in responsive design, mobile and offline first
- Solid understanding of core concepts with Git and subversioning
- Ambassador of best practises, clean code and design patterns
- A proactive profile when it comes to finding everyday solutions
- Working proficiency in both Spanish or English is a must
You will be our ideal candidate if you are:
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower)
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented
- You have a learn by doing attitude & high energy
Nice to have
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Linux and Docker environments
- Experience with back-end technologies (for instance Node.js)
- Join a great international team and a fast-growing company. We're in a super interesting growth-phase right now and the challenge is unbeatable!
- 23 vacation days per year
- Flexible Benefits: choose what you want to spend your salary. We provide you with a variety of options such as health insurance, food, transport or childcare vouchers
- Free Spanish or English classes
- Free fruit, coffee and tea every day
- Free snacks as well (healthy or not too much healthy)
- Pizza talks once a month
- A sunny terrace with a ping pong table and bbq
- Xbox and Playstation
- Professional growth, you’ll always be learning new things!
- Team building activities
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.