Senior Back-end Engineer
- Ver referencia salarial*
Expires at: 2019-07-16
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and building something awesome? If so, let’s talk!
TravelPerk is building a next-generation platform to take the pain out of booking and managing business travel. Join a team of good and talented people from 30+ countries who have come together in Barcelona to reinvent the concept of business travel and how it’s done.
Backed by the same investors as Slack, Twitter and Trello, we have the resources to accelerate growth and build something truly amazing. We encourage our team to take initiative, suggest new ideas and pursue them. As owners, every permanent employee receives company stock options from day one.
If you join our product team, you will work on a day-to-day basis to design, architect and implement our product.
You can discover our stack here, but we’re not looking for stack experts. We’re looking for smart people who can bring in the best tools and processes to get the job done. Read more about culture and what it takes to be a part of the engineering team behind Europe’s fastest growing SaaS startup from our VP of Engineering.
As a Senior Back-end Engineer at TravelPerk, you will be involved in several challenges:
- Product development in Python/Django and React of a travel-related web-based product
- Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs
- Architecture design, implementation, and testing
- Mentor, coach, and train other colleagues as a domain expert
- "Product Engineering" mindset
- Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products in any web programming language. Successful candidates usually have 5 years of experience or more
- Expert level both at server-side and at client-side development
- Experience writing highly efficient asynchronous code
- Obsession for quality and testing
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Strong English communication skills. No prior knowledge of Spanish is required
- Experience working in an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing, and continuous integration
Nice to have
- Experience in the travel industry
- DevOps experience with the AWS suite or similar
- Experience working in high-performing development teams
- You are someone who likes to build stuff (we really like people who maintain/contribute to open source projects)
- Beautiful office with different spaces for every mood
- Competitive compensation including stock options in the company
- Generous vacation time and flexible working hours
- Healthcare benefits: private health scheme, wellness programs, yoga, meditation, gym allowance
- Free Spanish classes
- Finest gear and anything you need to do your best work
- Fully stocked kitchen loaded with healthy food, fresh fruit, snacks, coffee & beverages
- Have a direct impact by helping to crack one of the world's biggest unsolved business problems affecting over 300,000 travelers every day
- Rub shoulders with brilliant people who have been-there-done-that
- Own, shape and develop your career within a fast-growing startup; TravelPerk is growing over 30% month over month
- Having fun is part of our DNA. We work hard and never give up. And we love to do so with a smile on our face
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.