Senior Development Engineer
- Ver referencia salarial*
Expires at: 2019-09-03
To further strengthen our team Openbravo is looking to attract the very best professionals with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer a professional development plan based on growth opportunities that exist in a dynamic software vendor with an international focus like Openbravo, a competitive compensation system, and a company culture that fosters innovation and a results-driven approach.
We are seeking a Senior Development Engineer aiming to have a challenging, international and very rewarding professional experience in our Services area. Based in Barcelona, you will help our team to deliver best-in-class services projects to our clients and partners.
So, if you are crazy about technology and development, you have problem-solving skills and the ability to learn quickly, we are waiting for you!
As a Senior Development Engineer at Openbravo you will:
- Be responsible for the coding of complex problems in business management application using high-technical system capabilities and working autonomously
- Provide development services to end clients/partners according to existing procedures
- Participate in technical design, development, testing, and documentation of plug-ins, modules or vertical requested by partners
- Work with internal business clients to understand their requirements and translate into value-generating technical solutions
- Properly manage any departmental knowledge favouring the re-use of existing information
- Resolve product defects detected by customers, community and/or internal testers
- Support workload estimations related to the service
- Administrate the infrastructure development that will enhance the scalability of the organization
- Refine and improve our product in developing quality service for our clients
- Help support team when required
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or Telecommunications
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience with Java Platform and/or all tiers of an enterprise web application
- Knowledge of programming concepts including MVC architecture
- Database knowledge/experience
- Experience with user interface technologies: XML, HTML/HTML5, Application Cache, Web SQL, Backbone.js, Enyo, Smart Client
- Knowledge of SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Experience to design technical solutions playing if required the role of Technical Leader in projects, coordinating teams of developers
- Good written and oral communication skills in English is a must
- Analytical thinking and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to meet/exceed deadlines under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Initiative, flexibility, and adaptability
- Availability to travel as required for the success of the business
Nice to have
- POS/Retail and/or business software applications related experience is a plus
- French is a strong plus
- Young and dynamic company
- A career in an entrepreneurial firm with huge potential for professional development
- International team (now 13 nationalities)
- Flexible working hours
- Half-day on Fridays and August
- Team building events
- Training plan
- Open workspace and open doors policy
- Darts competitions
- Free coffee and hot beverages
- Offices with chill out areas as well as a food corner fully equipped and serviced with healthy and fresh products (fresh fruit, yoghurts and biscuits)
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.