Senior iOS Software Engineer
- Ver referencia salarial*
Expires at: 2020-03-27
Are you a passionate iOS Software Engineer who focuses on code quality and clean architecture? Shape with us the way people travel.
With our top-rated apps, at eDreams ODIGEO we power more than 60 millions of searches and combine more than 600 airlines and 100.000 flights worldwide every day into billions of potential combinations, helping find our users the very best travel deals.
We are now looking for a passionate Senior iOS Software Engineer to join our Mobile Team based in Barcelona.
Our dynamic team of young, talented professionals from over 60 different nationalities is driven by one clear mission: making travel easier, more accessible, and at a better value for our 18,5 million customers worldwide. Our professionals develop and use cutting-edge tools to be able to offer more combinations of tailored travel plans than any other site (we can create 3,000 travel plans in 10 seconds!).
Working on new projects and ideas, innovating and sharing your experiences with your teams makes the opportunity to develop, both at a professional and personal level. You’ll get to work in an incredibly dynamic, evolving industry in which every day brings new challenges and new levels to aspire to.
You will be also part of an Agile multidisciplinary team where you will influence both product and technical decisions on a day-to-day basis. We believe in a full end to end ownership of results and empower our teams to drive their own decisions for the benefit of the customer and our business, iterating fast to continuously learn and improve.
As an iOS Software Engineer you will:
- Build a single core application for all the different eDreams ODIGEO brands
- Be part of the ideation and development of the new features using Swift
- Decide with the rest of the team members about architecture and best practices
- Work with our integration tools to speed up the development of the new features
- Work in cross-functional teams composed by developers, QA, UX and PO, all of them sharing the same mission, values, views and going towards the common ground
- Work in a healthy, fun and vibrant environment
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Passion for new technologies and clean architecture
- Experience with both Swift and Objective-C as well as Unit Tests
- Knowledge of the criteria for mobile applications design (usability and interaction)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Advanced use of CocoaPods
- Experience working with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Product mindset and focus on user experience
- Fluent in English and willing to work with a talented multicultural team
- Team player, flexible, easy going, proactive and supportive
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Core Data
- Experience in UI Testing Frameworks
- Experience with online continuous integration tools like Bitrise, CircleCI, etc.
- Knowledge of other mobile languages or platforms
- Participating in Open Source software will be highly valuable
- Spanish/Catalan is a plus
About our iOS team:
- The iOS Team is made up of 9 experienced professionals who share the same passion
- We work hard, live and breathe iOS and always think out of the box to create new exciting features
- We value hunger for learning and ambition to grow as we consider key to be active within the IT community (workshops, hackathons, etc.)
- We build complex applications using the best new methods and technologies
- We encourage our team to share knowledge, new ideas and innovate
- We have the chance to work side by side with our own Agile Coaches and Product Owners to follow the best practices of the Agile Methodologies because YES, WE KANBAN!
- Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to enjoy the views
- Benefits: Ticket Restaurant, transport, private health insurance, childcare vouchers
- Free subscription of Safari Online Learning
- Work-life-balance (Half-day Fridays, flexible hours, 24+2 days of holiday)
- Annual awards for a variety of team and individual achievements
- Continuous growth and learning: tech talks, internal trainings, language lessons, events and industry conferences
- Personal career path programs
- Special discounts in gyms, restaurants, shops, etc.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from discounts on your travels
- Team building activities and events (support charities, celebrate successes, milestones or just Christmas)
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.